LYHEP experts get training to perform workshops, not only relating to college related areas, but also in areas of common interest, including:
- College Credits System in the United States for Parents
- Parents Workshop on how to Apply for Financial Aid
- “College is Possible” for Undocumented Students
- The College Option for Parents
- Introduction to the US Educational system
Please note: workshops listed on this page have a cost associated with them. Interested schools or CBO’s, please email Diana Araujo, our VP Assistant of Education at Daraujo@lyheprogram.org and CC John Moreno-Escobar at Jmoreno@lyheprogram.org.
**All workshops are bilingual and are delivered by experts, NOT volunteers.**